Do you want to broaden your client-base, develop your business, promote your products and services or simply just gain in visibility ? Then, why not rely on the competence of the CCIG to organise a company seminar ?
With our experience as organisers of some sixty annual events, two of which gather between 600 and 900 participants, Chamber staff have a tried and tested experience to devote to your company seminar and can accompany you from beginning to end, by for example :
- Selecting those companies to invite from the Swissfirms database (a compendium of all the members of Chambers of Commerce in Switzerland) according to criteria selected with you
- Announcing the seminar in the monthly CCIGinfo (3,800 copies) the e-ccig newsletter (sent to 4,000 addressees) and on our website
- Enabling participants to sign-up to the event from our website
- Making our premises available for the seminar ; welcome and registration of participants handled by the CCIG
- Distributing of an evaluation questionnaire to enable you to assess the response to your presentation
- Publishing a seminar report in CCIGinfo (usually written up by our staff).
These services are, it goes without saying, reserved for Chamber members.