Do you want to broaden your client-base, develop your business, promote your products and services or simply just gain in visibility ? Then, why not rely on the skills of the CCIG to organise a company seminar or webinar ?
In a normal year, the CCIG organizes around 100 events, three of which gather between 600 and 900 participants. Therefore Chamber staff have a tried and tested experience to devote to your company seminar or webinar, and can accompany you from beginning to end, by :
- promoting the event on the website of CCIG, sending the invitation to all Members and managing registrations
- announcing the seminar in the monthly CCIGinfo (3800 copies), the eCCIG newsletter (sent to 7000 addressees) and on social media
- For seminairs, making our premises available ; welcome and registration of participants handled by the CCIG
- Distributing of an evaluation questionnaire to enable you to assess the response to your presentation
- Publishing a seminar report in CCIGinfo (usually written up by our staff).
Due to the current sanitary situation, the CCIG has turned this service online and now also organises webinars.
The event is carried out in the same way, except that it takes place on Zoom.
This service is reserved for Chamber Members.