Événement en partenariat - Business Luncheon in Geneva with HE Ambassador James Squire
- Wednesday 29 November 2023 11:45-14:00
- Hotel Beau Rivage, Quai du Mont-Blanc 13, Geneva
- Organisation : The British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce in partnership with CCIG
The Geneva Chapter is honoured to welcome Ambassador James Squire on the occasion of his first visit to the Geneva Chapter. He will address the current status of the relationship between the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Our nations represent two of the largest financial centres in Europe and are two services superpowers. The second round of negotiations on a UK-Switzerland Enhanced Free Trade Agreement were completed in October. The mutual ambition is to boost bilateral trade & investment. Come along to meet and listen to Ambassador Squire on this the final Business Luncheon of the year.
Speaker : James Squire, His Majesty’s Ambassador to the Swiss Confederation and His Majesty’s non-resident Ambassador to the Principality of Liechtenstein
Please use soft mobility and public transport to get around.
- Price for CCIG members CHF 95
- Price for non-members CHF 140