Blockchain is a technology for storing and transmitting information without a controlling body and is one of the areas that entrepreneurs should know about. Thanks to a partnership with MTC Training & Consulting, the CCIG offers its Members courses and certifications on this technology, at a preferential rate.
Entitled "Blockchain for business – non-technical", "Blockchain technical", "Blockchain Specialties" and "Enterprise Bundle", the courses and certifications offered are available online and in English. They are aimed at anyone with an interest in Blockchain technology, in particular :
- Decision-makers in SMEs, multinational companies, and international organizations
- Those responsible for the operational development of the company
- Marketing/sales managers
- Project managers
- Those responsible for IT services and security
- Managers and developers of IT applications
- System, local network, and Internet administrators (cybersecurity)
- Technical managers of the "data science" environment.
Classes are delivered online, are “self-paced”, either at their own pace or with a trainer in a virtual classroom. On request, some courses can be given in a company with a face-to-face trainer. Certifications usually take place at a Pearson Vue testing centre (Geneva, Lausanne). Because of the current health situation, all examinations take place online.
Members of the CCIG benefit from a preferential rate (- 15%) on the prices displayed.